This is just too beautiful for words.
Below is a TedxBloomington talk by Stephen Volan on, well, lots of things–but most of all on what he’s learned about play through his experience as an autism-spectrum human.
- we’re kinda like the doozers, kinda like the fraggles: tweeting as identity play
- the sleeping alone film review: State of Play
- on conceptual models, native competence, and (not) learning to play rugby
- making edible play dough is hegemonic
- headline: Hillary Kolos brings the awesome. Awesomeness ensues.